- 1 bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry Pomegranate Juice (1.5 litres)
- 12 iceblocks (and extras to serve)
- 1/2 bottle ginger beer
- 1 lime sliced thinly
- Juice of 1 lime
- Knob of ginger - peeled and roughly crushed in a mortar (so it stays whole but releases its flavour)
- 1 thinly sliced hot red chilli (with seeds removed)
- Generous handful of mint - chop some up finely and tear the rest up
- A few sprigs of coriander chopped finely
- 1 bottle gin (my favourites are Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray)
- Combine all the ingredients except for the gin in a large glass jug.
- When ready to serve, pour gin into cocktail glass to taste, add a few iceblocks and pour in mixture.